For those who wish to apply to the Center for Petroleum, Energy Economics and Law (CPEEL) at the university of Ibadan [see advert here]. This post is to present information that would help your application. Take note of the following.
1. The postgraduate programme offered by the
2. Postgraduate applicant need not worry about late application fees. They are excluded from paying late application fees.
3. Those who have third class either from University of Ibadan or any other school need not apply as they would not be admitted.
4. Applicant for Phd programme whose MSc is not from University of Ibadan, irrespective of their grades can only apply for MPhil/PhD and not direct PhD.
5. Application is done online at University of Ibadab postgraduate school’s website http://pgschool.ui.edu.ng
6. Applicants should attach certified copies of academic transcript for both bachelors and masters degree and a detailed curriculum vitae.