The Federal University of Technology, Akure is presently receiving applications into various postgraduate progammes. This is a generalised guide that should aid you in the online/offline application process. While we don’t perfectly guarantee every detail here, it would definitely clear some confusions, if any, and help you apply easily.
- Visit any Nigerian Bank branch and apply for FUTA postgraduate form on the e-tranzact network. You don’t need any account numbers for this, collect a receipt/teller that MUST have your confirmation code. Virtually all Nigerian banks are on e-tranzact platform.
- FUTA postgraduate application is majorly online, start by visiting here, you would be welcomed to the postgraduate page of Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- On FUTA’s PG school web page, click on Application payment, under the Payment tab. This would take you here.
- Verify your payment at the bank by supplying the required details. input your confirmation code, select application under payment type and select your programme (PGD, M.tech, Mphil, Ph.D). Finally click continue.
- Fill in the postgraduate application form. Make sure you avoid mistakes, as you would be penalised for it. Your contact details would be used in communicating with you later. Write/print out your login details, because you would need it later.
- You can login to your application page with your username and password by clicking here
- The referee’s report is also online. You can access it here. Print at least three copies, put in your name, department you are applying to and fix your passport.
- For any further clarification, contact the school of postgraduate studies at FUTA on 08076761194 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop your questions in the comments box.