Nigeria’s premier University, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN is receiving applications from prospective postgraduate applicants. If you desire a postgraduate degree form University of Ibadan, this blog would put you through on how to go about the application process.
- Begin by surfing through U.I’s prospectus. Read up background information about the school and the department you wish to apply to. The prospectus also lists the various courses and specializations of the different postgraduate degrees on offer (M.A, MSc. PhD, Mphil e.t.c) Get the prospectus by clicking => here
- Begin the online application by visiting University of Ibadan postgraduate school page => here. To make the process faster, you can also begin => here .That is the authentic site where all postgraduate applications takes place.
- Read and understand all other details and follow instructions. ‘continue to next page’ on the new page displayed.
- Note that you should have an active e-mail account and phone number to continually receive correspondence. (Application number, password e.t.c). Also have scanned copies of all your credentials. (O’Level Result, Degree Cert, NYSC Cert, Marriage Cert as applicable, e.t.c )
- Get your referee’s email addresses at hand as you would need it.
- At the First Data Request page, put in all information correctly and submit.
- Login to your email account and retrieve your application number and password to continue your application process. Note that you have twenty minutes to do these.
- Carefully select the programme and the course to get the application form fee.
- Go to the bank to pay the fee and continue online.
Sure you can continue from there. Feel free to drop your questions.
Please follow and like us: