This is great news for Muslims, who aspire for postgraduate qualifications, be it Postgraduate diploma, Masters, PhD degree. An Islamic organization, Da’wah Institute of Nigeria, in collaboration with Development Initiative of West Africa (DIWA) is calling on qualified Muslims interested in da’wah undergoing postgraduate education in Nigeria, to apply for her postgraduate scholarship assistance programme.
- Proof of Registration or secure of admission e.g. Receipts of registration or any similar documentary evidence.
- University admission letter to any of the programmes stated above.
- ecommendation letter from a recognized Islamic organization/ individual.
- Letter of request from the applicant stating the level of assistance he or she requires and what has been spent so far.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) and photocopies of all relevant academic & NYSC certificates including degree or HND certificates and results.
- Contact details (postal and Email addresses, phone numbers etc.)
Postgraduate Scholarship Assistance Programme
Development Initiative of West Africa
IW2 Ilmi Avenue Avenue
P. M. B. 229
Minna, Niger State.
Phone: 07039721665, 08034564853