The school of Postgraduate Studies at the Federal University of Technology, Akure, hereby calls for qualified applicants, for its postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate diplomas, Masters and PhDs) for the 2015/16 academic session.
The postgraduate forms which went on sale yesterday, June 16th, would be closed on Friday, July 17th, 2015.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Detailed information on available postgraduate courses, admission requirements and duration of individual postgraduate programmes can be downloaded at FUTA WEBPAGE.
- Postgraduate application form costs N20,000 excluding bank charges
- Application forms for postgraduate programmes are available on line at www.futa.edu.ng or www.arcsstee.org (for African Regional Centre for SpaceScien ce and Technology Education-English (ARCSSTE-E), or www.rectas.org (for Regional Center for Training in Aerospace Surveys)
- PhD candidates should send their research proposal to School of Postgraduate studies through the email email@example.com using Surname_school/dept.doc e.g Ayo_sos/che.researchproposal.
- Non FUTA graduates should ensure to aplly for an official transcript from their form institution.
- Mix-up in username and password by applicants would attract extra charges
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting M. Tech instead of PGD or Ph. D)
- On-line O’ level result of six months and above would not be used for admission (candidate should obtain statement of result from the School where the exam was taken)
- Statement of result of four years and above will not be used for admission (candidate should obtain certificate from the examination body)
- Application form and acceptance fees are non-refundable
Wish you a successful applications.
Please follow and like us: