University College, London, with partnership from CP Charitable Trust and International Student House is offering a postgraduate scholarship support to African nationals. The scholarship for the 2019/2020 session would offer Africans who wouldn’t be able to study at UCL the opportunity.
Course of Study:
Master (MSc.) in Global Health and Development.
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Be an African national and resident in an African country
- Have applied to the MSc Global health and Development full time programme.
Benefits of Scholarship:
- Living cost
- Does not include cost of travelling to and fro the UK
- Scholarship form can be filled here
- Send an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for application is 29 April 2019
For more information, visit University College London scholarship page on https://www.ucl.ac.uk/global-health/study/fees-funding